I'm so, so very excited about opening a studio right inside of Mad About Patchwork, but with only 18 days to go until our Kickstarter campaign closes and a minimum of $1528 in pledges needed, I need your help. If we don't reach our goal, we won't be able to buy sewing machines, irons, ironing boards and other necessary equipment to set up the studio. And my garage will continue to look like this...
And you'll never get to see what I was going to do to these chairs...
With this paint (and some Anna Maria Horner fabric).
So, from the bottom of my heart, I'm asking you to help in any, or all, of the following ways:
1) Like and share the campaign on Facebook (Let's set the quilting and sewing community on fire and make this happen! You guys are the best of the best and nobody else could do it better than you!);
2) Share the news of the Kickstarter campaign, the move, and the studio on your blog;
3) Pledge (if you haven't already). It's an all-or-nothing platform, so if we don't meet our goal, we end up with zero dinero for our machines and other necessary supplies.
- $10 - name on studio bunting;
- $25 - handmade cup cozy, thank you card and name on bunting;
- $50 - handmade teapot cozy, cup cozy, thank you card and name on bunting;
- $75 - handmade hot water bottle cover, cup cozy, thank you card and name on bunting;
- $100 - invitation to exclusive private event at the studio, name listed as a sponsor on Waffle Kisses, handmade cup cozy, thank you card and name on bunting;
- $250 + gets you a quilt plus other awesome handmade swag.
And with $1528 left to raise, that would work out to just 153 pledges of $10; 62 pledges of $25; 32 pledges of $50 dollars, 21 pledges of $75 or 16 pledges of $100. The combinations and possibilities are endless. Just like the handmade swag you'll receive in return.
And, because Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing crowdfunding platform, it means that your pledge amount isn't processed unless the campaign is fully funded by the deadline. So backers will only be charged if we have reached our goal on June 1st.
If news of our campaign is news to you, please check it out. You'd make this fabric-loving mama so very, very happy!
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has pledged so far, no matter the amount. We couldn't do this without YOU!