Names were drawn, fabric choices made and cushions sewn. Then, my little deflated rays of sunshine sat flat as a pancake for almost 3 weeks while I tried to track down crushed walnut shells. Let's just say I ended up going with polyfill instead when the closest thing I could find was clumping cat litter that "contains" crushed walnuts.
I improv pieced the rays, sewed a quarter circle onto those babies and finished off the detailing with some Anna Maria Horner Perle Cotton. I especially like the mix of linen with the Grey Abbey fabrics. Partner, I hope you like it!
I'm linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes for my second finish of the year. Small baby steps. One little project at a time.